NoobClock666

323 Movie Reviews

B by @StrawberryClock is still better.

...Why is Family Guy still running with it not being a good show?

ToppleNG responds:

seth mcfarla

20 years ago, all the Madness on the internet started in this great flash movie. It’s crazy how much you have grown. I mean, your interpretation of the state of Nevada looks bland with everyone looking the same, not saying it’s a bad thing, I like it. But soon the state of Nevada gets worst and worst with every Madness movie, now it’s barely recognizable anymore, all this because of a boombox. It’s beautiful. This movie still looks great from what it is as a sheep flash movie that was made for fun. And I hope you’ll keep growing. Maybe if you are lucky, for just a couple of more years, they might start playing this in school.

43 Game Reviews

Were you inspired by Yugioh Dungeon Dice Monsters to make this game? Because both games have the same dice platform and use the dice to level up and or have more attacks things, and also it has monsters. I don’t know what it’s called but it’s a really excellent gameplay mechanic. This is why I was able to understand how to play because of Dungeon Dice Monsters. Maybe you should have written down a tutorial in the description to make it easy for players to learn. This game was great. But my main problem that makes this game really flood is THIS GAME IS TOO BLOODY LONG. I haven't got to the ending yet because I got too bored of it, (if you make your player board of your game, you failed at making a game). Does it even have an ending? I know there are only 6 stages but it feels like hours to get past one stage. There’s no SAVE, so I’m not going to ever get to the end because I don't want to do all that stuff again. I got excited when I killed the “Last boss” and I had to escape, but escape from what? There was nothing, The gameplay doesn't change, it’s the same dice thing. There’s no skill or challenge because your character gets buff so fast. Was Yugioh Dungeon Dice Monsters always this tedious? Probably not because in DDM, you see your goal and know how long it would take. Also, it was more balanced than Dual Monsters. This game still has potential, just like DDM. Just don’t make a game long for the sake of being it long if you're not going to change the gameplay.
…This might work for a video game base on Cube 1997 movie. If you don’t know what that is, DON’T WATCH THE TRAILER and watch the movie if you want. It’s free on Tubi and or Pluto TV. I’m not going to make a link because I can’t do that in reviews.

adriendittrick responds:

yeah, dungeon dice monster was an inspiration for the terrain!

I only got a score of 50 because I got bored of holding the space bar.

Wait, this is not made up? This is a real bootleg computer repair store in Koaigimachi, Japan that was closed?... Do I smell LORE?!

4 Audio Reviews

This really reminds me of Thing Thing. This really should be in one of the games.

I like to think that hank is kind of like KENNY...From South Park.
They both don't show their face. You can't understand what they say...AND THEY DIE ALL THE TIME AND COME BACK.

Blue hour sounds like a name for a beer; only sad divorced losers would drink, and they would listen to this music pacifically.

* Honk Honk *

But I still like it.

380 Art Reviews

The 7th one? It's hard to chose.

Straqt responds:

Thanks! The 7th one is some kinda autumn enjoying/coffee breaking/going on a walk/study session type of outfit. A combination of which leads to a difference in temperament that is alot less in your face, hyper sexual, sarcastic, super confident, and jaded than Star usually is.
A more optimistic, open minded and vulnerable Star. Which is quite a rare state of being for him.
Im happy to here that you like any of them at all btw! Let alone it being hard to choose.

This is pathetic and sad, if you really love someone, you should be happy that they found love, even if it isn't you. I think I heard someone say that in a youtube video about Megamind.

Wow! I remember something like this from my childhood.

Stop motion is an animated filmmaking technique in which objects are physically manipulated in small increments between individually photographed frames so that they will appear to exhibit independent motion when the series of frames is played back.

18, Male